Food Service Supervisor
Full-time, permanent; $14 per hour; 40 hours per week
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 10pm as required.
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Interview potential employees for new positions;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to Menya.firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
570 Robson St.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- 570 Robson St. Vancouver, BC V6B 2B7