* Please visit jobppp.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE’, click 'Sales Associate (Japanese Speaking) - and apply.
* Please apply only if you possess all of the minimum requirements
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Reference number: PFSABCAB03102014
Employer: an International distributor of Japanese and Asian food products
Location: Richmond, BC / Calgary, AB (Training will be held in BC.)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Work hours: Monday-Friday
Compensations: $39,000/yr, bonus plus benefits (BC Medical, group insurance, RRSP matching etc), Car Allowance
Main Job Duties
- Promote sales to existing clients (retail stores, hotels and restaurants, etc.).
- Identify and solicit potential clients.
- Obtain orders for specialized Japanese and Asian food products.
- Conduct sales transactions, estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Provide services (including after-sales services) to the existing and new clients, and cultivate relationships
- Achieve sales targets by applying formulation and implementation of appropriate annual business plans, marketing plans, sales plans and general administration and sales support goals.
- Handle Accounts Receivables as necessary.
- Conduct key promotional initiatives for the Canadian marketplace.
- Help with in-store demo on occasional weekends to monitor consumer reactions for the future marketing.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese (Verbal/ Written)
- Fluency in both Mandarin and Cantonese an asset
- Must have valid BC/AB driver's license and own vehicle
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Highly motivated to achieve target
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced business environment
- Permanent Resident in Canada
- 年俸：$39'000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Richmond, BC / Calgary. AB