We are now hiring for an Office Assistant to work directly with our management team and clients.
• Take calls, respond to emails and welcome clients
• Receive and process orders from our sales team and clients
• Communicate with suppliers and issue purchase orders
• Track product inventory and stocks
• Maintain accounts receivable records
• Arrange transportation for shipments
• Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Wages are hourly and dependent on qualifications and experience
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience as a receptionist or office assistant
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal – able to communicate in English and Japanese, Cantonese, or Mandarin.
• Proficient computer skills
• Strong organizational abilities
• Have a strong work ethic and detail attentive
• Able to take initiative and work in a fast paced environment
• Work cooperatively on a team
If you are interested in this position and would consider joining our team, please email your resume with a one page cover letter describing your experience and qualifications. Thank you for your interest; however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
- 3 Turbina Ave Toronto ON M1V 5G3