Office Clerk (Japanese/English)
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and Japanese and possesses strong customer service and office skills.
Job title: Office Clerk (Japanese and English)
Reference #: TPOCBC300419
Duration of employment: 6-month Temporary Part-time position with a possibility of extension
Employer: International Transport Company
Location: Richmond (Near Canada Line Station)
Starting Date: August 6, 2019
Work Hours: 10 am to 5 pm / Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri with 1-hour break (3 – 4 days: approx. 24 hrs. a week)
Compensations: $15.00 / hour
Main Job duties:
- Data Entry
- Customer service: handling phone calls, answering inquiries about products and services, communicating with subcontractors by phone and email.
- Issuing invoices.
- Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (business level)
- Logistics/Transportation work experiences will be an asset.
- Strong customer service and business communication skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- A motivated team player with strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt to and excel in varied environments.
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ' Office Clerk (Japanese/English) ' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- 受付・カウンター, 会計･事務･総務
- Richmond, BC
- Pan-Pacific Personnel Inc.
- Nana Kamiya