F/T; $13/hr; 40 hours per week
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10:00am and 9:00pm as required.
- Cooking everything on the menu;
- Creating ramen soup bases;
- Creating and introducing new Ramen dishes;
- Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation;
- Giving training to new cooking and kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese Ramen techniques and other matters;
- Consulting on the improvement of menus, food, and quality of service with the owner.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a professional cook;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
Hida Takayama Ramen
Robson Public Market 2nd floor
203 – 1610 Robson Street
- 203 – 1610 Robson Street Vancouver, BC V6G 1C7