Ramen Head Chef
F/T, $22.60 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 11:00am and 11pm as required.
- Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
- Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
- Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
- Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees and monitor training progress for Japanese Ramen.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a professional cook;
- Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
Benkei Ramen (Crossroad) Corporation
545 West Broadway
- 545 West Broadway Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E6