Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $22.60/hour (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period) or 40% commission, whichever is higher.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the overall operations of the salon
- Schedule clients for special event/wedding appointments
- Schedule employees as per the staffing model
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for staff
- Identify and expeditiously resolve customer concerns and complaints
- Foster a team environment
- Regular hairstyling (hair trim/cut, style, colour, etc.) as well as hairstyling for special occasions such as weddings.
- Train new staff in hairstyling techniques and procedures
- Secondary school completion required
- Must have completed an apprenticeship or college program in hairstyling plus on the job training OR have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a hairstylist if no formal hairstyling training or education.
- Prior management/supervisory experience is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Japanese is an asset.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Chura Hair Salon
7928 Granville St.
- 7928 Granville St. Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z2