Two Head Cooks
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $15/hour (plus extended health and dental
benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11pm as required.
- Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
- Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
- Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
- Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a commercial cook;
- Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
270 Robson Street
- 270 Robson Street Vancouver, BC V6B 0E7