Food Service Supervisor
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $13/hour hour (plus extended health and dental
benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 12am as required.
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers and other kitchen staff;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage;
- Hire & train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume to:
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
950 W Broadway, Unit 201
- 950 W Broadway, Unit 201 Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K7