Type of Drafting:
- Computer-aided drafting (CAD), Detailing drafting, Presentation drawings
- Develop and prepare design sketches,
- Complete documentation packages and drawing sets,
- Examine drawings for conformity and errors
- Operate computer-assisted design (both in AutoCad and Revit) and drafting workstations
- Write technical reports
- Prepare contracts and tender documents
- Prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is required.
- Two years of experience in a related field is an asset
- Civil engineering background is an asset
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer hardware and software, 3D modeling
- Mandarin and Japanese language abilities are an asset.
- Computer and Technology Knowledge: Windows, Applications - desktop, File management software, Multimedia Software, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Presentation software, Office Suites, Electronic scheduling software, CAD software (computer assisted software), 2D/3D Animation, Image editing software, Project management software
F/T:$23.75/h; 37.5 hours per week.
English language ability is required.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume:
Fang Design Studio Inc.
260 West 8th Ave.
No phone calls please
- 260 West 8th Ave. Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N5