Food Service Supervisor
Downtown Vancouver location.
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Interview potential employees for new positions;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
$13.75/hour, 40 hours/week, 4% vacation pay, (Extended health and dental benefits after 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am to 12am as required.
Work Location: 1108 Davie St., Vancouver, V6E 1N1
Please send your resume by
OR mail resume to:
1108 Davie St.,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 1N1
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- 1108 Davie St., Vancouver, BC, V6E 1N1
- Samurai Japanese Restaurant