Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $14.00/hour.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11pm as required
- Cooking everything on the menu;
- Prepare Ramen ingredients and other Japanese food;
- Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation;
- Giving training to new cooking and kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese ramen techniques, and other matters.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
- Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine is an asset.
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
270 Robson St,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- 270 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0E7