Full-time, $24.00 per hour;40 hours per week; 10 days of vacation per year.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled between 9am to 12am as required.
- Manage the restaurant within the policies and procedures of the restaurant;
- Recruit service and kitchen staff, overseeing staff training;
- Respond to customer service needs, resolve customer complaints;
- Ensures the delivery of superior customer service through effective staff training and education;
- Actively participates in the mentorship and support of all team members;
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed;
- Drives positive results and aligns with business goals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is required;
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field is a strong asset;
- Completion of Responsible Beverage Service Program is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
New Hourin Ramen
1226 Robson Street,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- 1226 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1C2