Account Manager – Japanese Speaker
旅行 英語 営業 企画 IT
- Act as the first point of contact for online travel companies (OTAs) and Hotel Chains that advertise on trivago. Assist in commercial matters and develop strong business relationships.
- Conduct daily monitoring of KPIs and advise our advertisers on how they may optimize their performance. Ensure your accounts remain well informed regarding new developments within trivago as well as within the market.
- Demonstrate the value of new product initiatives to our existing accounts and help bring them on board.
- Support our Business Development Team in researching, identifying and proactively approaching and integrating potential new advertisers. Convince them of the benefits of working with trivago and provide assistance to ensure that their entire journey with us goes smoothly.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales or account management or in online marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or a related field.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
- A good understanding of bidding/tracking tools.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people and guarantee that you are understood.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts and successfully negotiate favourable terms.
- Adaptability: you must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
- Fluent Japanese.
- Fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience in the travel industry or a thorough knowledge of the industry.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- Bennigsen-Platz 1, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
- trivago N.V.
- Tina Bailo