翻訳 会計 営業
• Degree in Accounting Management.
• Sales experience.
• Japanese and English ability.
• Enjoy working in a team and with people at all levels.
• Efficient, fast paced and professional.
• Good personal presentation.
• Good memory.
TS Alfresa – Sales Representative
April 2014 – Present
I currently work as a sales representative for a medicine company called TS Alfresa in Kitakyushu, Japan. Duties include selling medicine to pharmacies, hospitals and practitioners in the Munakata area. Communication is vital, as is the knowledge of medicine. Once I take the order from the customer, I contact the medical representative to order the correct item. I collect and bring the medicine to my customer. It is important to build a good rapport with customers, so I frequently visit to keep a good relationship. Occasionally I work the emergency shift where I will deliver medicine to customers during the weekend or evening.
Popular Convenience Store – Sales clerk (part time)
July 2013 – February 2014
I worked part time during my study at university for a convenience store called Popular. Duties included greeting and serving customers and cleaning.
Kurume University – April 2010 – February 2014
Accounting Management (Major)
Spoken English Course (Level 5)
Financial Planning (Japanese license to advise about health insurance/pension/money advice)
Tourism License – Advise clients the best places to visit in Japan and the rest of the world.
• Freshman Award – Highest sales 2014 in Munakata area. This helped TS Alfresa`s shares to increase in 2014.
• Track and Field Award – High school achievement awards. Appeared in local newpapers for achievement.
• Perfect attendance – High school award.
Languages, sports especially cycling, marathons, track and field, history, karaoke, travel.
Available on request.
- 販売スタッフ, 受付・カウンター, 通訳・翻訳, 会計･事務･総務, 営業
- London,west London