★★ Customer Service Advisor
The customer support advisor (CSA) will be responding to customers’ requests, manage complaints,
and provide general information to customers via phone, email or chat. The CSA will be the primary
contact team for customers and will be assisting them with their concerns. The CSA embodies the
value of our client which are Responsibility: The CSA represent the client and are the face of client to
the outside world and Quality / Passion for Excellence: We always want to shoot for the best possible
result. The CSA is expected to project a professional company image through various communication
Education and specific Training:
• Educational Attainment: Degree or Diploma (Min)
• Educational Background: No specific background but passionate in helping customers is key.
Work experience - Previous call center experience (a plus but not required)
• Be Personal, don’t take it Personal.
• Willing to learn.
• Passionate about customers.
• Be creative, think out of the box.
• Give your best.
• Typing speed of 40wpm, 90% accuracy.
• Computer literate – good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Soft and specific skills:
• Native written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills.
• Good reasoning and analytical skills.
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations.
• Good multitasking skills.
Submit your English CV to below Email :
- CS Agent
- ONE PRECINCT 1B-G-10 LENGKOK MAYANG PASIR, 11950 BAYAN BARU, PENANG MALAYSIA.
- Teleperformance Malaysia