会計 Accounting Accountant
Saferay group (www.saferay.com) develops, builds, owns and operates utility-scale photovoltaic power plants worldwide. Total EPC experience of the team comprises more than 700 MW of projects. The company has 200 MW PV assets under operation, of which about 150 MW are owned by saferay group. We are currently active in Latin America (30 MW just completed, 90 MW under development) and Japan (20 MW just completed and 23,5 MW to be built in 2016). ).
Our worldwide team of about 32 colleagues prefers to work as non-bureaucratic as possible with clear focus on end-products and getting jobs done. We have short and direct ways of communication. Every one of us enjoys a lot of freedom in structuring and organizing his or her own work.
We have regional offices in Germany, Singapore, Japan and Santiago/Chile. For the support of our Singapore team, which takes care of international EPC services and project management, in particular for Japan, we are seeking an
【Bilingual Japanese-English Accountant】
- To independently complete and facilitate all aspects of bookkeeping and provide accurate monthly financial statements
- Handle intercompany loans and transactions.
- Prepare and submission of Japanese tax filing
- Be involved in projects to enhance financial processes and controls.
- Process employee's claims, monthly payroll and social insurance.
- Assist in the administration of the company.
- Work remotely with the accounting team in Japan.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- To be stationed in Singapore.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent Japanese and English skills with the ability to read and write in both languages
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong in analytical and structural thinking
- Good interpersonal and team skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
ご興味のある方は、英文履歴書を firstname.lastname@example.org までお送りください。
- Tai Seng
- Tai Seng
- Saferay Pte Ltd
- Jocelyn Tan
- 3109 1777