Guest Service Agent, Japanese
1) Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
2) Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
3) Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in computer system. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns. File guest paperwork or documentation. Operate telephone switchboard station.
4) Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information.
5) Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction.
6) Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
1) Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
2) Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
3) Comply with quality assurance standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
4) Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Ploenchit, Bangkok
- Ploenchit BTS
- The Athenee Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
- Miss Saruta Kattirat
- 0 2650 8800 EXT 6156