Need Japanese Customer Support
1. Native Japanese speakers to provide Customer Support, or Technical Support. Experience in consumer electronics would be preferred.
2. Able to read and understand English, and work with a US-based team. We don't require you to be fluent in spoken English, but you need to be able to communicate with us in English, through either conversational or written English.
3. Able to answer questions on phone or by emails to Japanese customers. Provide technical details and help customers complete purchase. It would be ideal that you can also follow through and complete sales.
4. We are looking for quality customer service providers.
5. You will be working in Japan local time. You can work either full time or part time.
6. We will provide the necessary training, including all technical details, and the CS support system we are using. Your work will be tracked by our ticketing system and customer satisfaction feedbacks.
- Boston, MA
- Wei Wu