Sales & Client Relationship
- Researches and solicits new and potential clients for website development, domain hosting, and San Diego Town advertisements.
- Conducts meetings to find out clients requirements for proposals.
- Creates proposals and estimates to potential clients.
- Operates in-house seminars.
- Enters new and potential customer information into the system.
- Organizes data on the sales file server.
- Contacts customers about the renewal of services.
- Communicates with other departments regarding billing and other paperwork necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Business degree is preferred. Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals both in English and Japanese. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
This position is based in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- 販売スタッフ, 営業
- 時給：16-18 DOE
- San Diego
- Global Career Partners, Inc.
- 小林 望