About International Seafoods of Alaska
ISA was founded in 1978 in Kodiak, Alaska with a vision toward better and more complete utilization of the bountiful ocean resources that populate the vast Gulf of Alaska. With headquarters located in Lynnwood, WA, and our regional processing plant in Kodiak Island, AK - ISA enjoys a strong position in a rapidly growing market.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Interface with international freight forwarders and resolve logistics/delivery issues.
• Arrange for movement and release of out-bound ocean export shipments and all related intermodal transport to the customer.
• Insure compliance to company and government regulations.
• Experience dealing with a high volume of data entry.
• Success in this position requires a self-motivated team player who can work in a fast pace work environment.
• Excellent and effective communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Qualifications and Skills
• Computer literate- Excel, Outlook, Word.
• Ability to process information quickly and make problem solving decisions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize task.
• Chinese/Japanese speaking a plus but not required.
• Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident.
• 2-5 years’ experience in logistics field.
Perks & Benefits of ISA
• After successfully completing and passing a standard 60-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
• Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
• Holiday/ Vacation/ Sick Days
• 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- 3500 188th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98037
- International Seafoods of Alaska
- Vallery Homes