Stockroom Material Handler
フルタイム 日系 在庫管理 Inventory Fulltime ベネフィット 製造業 Logistic
Visa Support: Not available/
*No recruiter contact, please!
• Stock, Kit and issue inventory parts
• Incoming inspections
• Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments
• Receive, process and distribute incoming shipments
• Prepare outgoing shipments and all related supporting paperwork
• Process freight arrangements for outgoing shipments
• Process inventory movement through MRP/ERP
• Process RMA’s
• Order and maintain all shipping and clean room materials
• Perform Physical inventory counts
• Work with the Technical Services Group as needed
• Be efficient in time management
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Maintain material in MRB cage
• Maintain cleanliness and safety of the warehouse, inventory and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
Required job skills:
• Good organizational skills
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Interface with different departments, vendors and customers in a professional manner
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and ERP/MRP
• Experience with MRP software is desirable (preferably pc/MRP)
• Ability to prioritize various duties and work within competing deadlines
• Time management skills
• Ability to multi-task, stay focused and work efficiently and effectively with repeated interruptions and demands
• Facilitate appropriate resolutions to meet operating needs
• Ability to analyze and review shipping/receiving documents
• Able to work long hours and/or weekends from time to time based on operational needs
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized warehouse & Shipping/Receiving area.
- Fremont, CA 94539
- Rorze Automation, Inc.
- HR Manager