Household Goods Coordinator
Under the direction and supervision of management, the Household Goods Coordinator is responsible for all administrative tasks of assigned accounts including assisting with the processing of export shipments, document preparation, and traffic coordination required to correctly process goods through customs to ensure timely delivery.
• Responsible for all assigned functions for Household Goods shipments.
• Tracking and tracing of shipments.
• Direct Household Goods crew.
• Receive, review, and process export documentation such as B/L and AWB for each shipment accurately.
• Maintain a good relationship with other Nissin offices, customers, vendors, and agents. Update and maintain customers’ information.
• Ensure shipments and deliveries arrive in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all documents are in proper order. Scan, fax and file documents as needed.
• Coordinate any necessary surface transportation to airports or ports to ensure that delivery is completed.
• Work with Nissin’s other departments to meet customer and internal deadlines.
• Conform to corporate policies and import/export regulations.
• Data entry and maintenance using Oracle and other applications.
• Handle file preparation.
• Other duties as needed and assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Some knowledge of export systems
• Good customer services skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Detail oriented
• Ability to lift 20 lbs. unassisted
• Valid Driver’s license
• Bilingual in Japanese required
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- PASONA NA