Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $23.50/hour
Standard 8-9 hours shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 8am and 12:30am as required.
- Cooking everything on the menu
- Creating ramen soup bases
- Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation
- Giving training to new cooking and kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese ramen techniques, and other matters.
- Minimum 1 Year managing entire kitchen, hiring and leading staff
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a commercial cook
- Japanese language ability is an asset
- Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
421 College St.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- Ramen Isshin 421 College St. Toronto, ON M5T 1T1
- Ramen Isshin