Two Head Cooks
Full-time; $22.60 per hour; 40 hours per week. (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9:00am and
11:00pm as required.
- Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
- Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
- Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
- Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a professional cook;
- Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Shiro Japanese Restaurant
3096 Cambie Street
- 3096 Cambie Street Vancouver, BC V5Z 2V9