Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week), $28/hour
- Counsel students on educational issues such as ESL, college and university and other school selection and course and program selection;
- Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning, preparation, job interview skills and job search strategies and make available to them a wide range of educational and occupational information;
- Consult with students' parents various issues and concerns;
- Counsel students regarding personal and social issues and in crisis situations;
- Plan and lead activities (especially outdoor ones) for students.
- A bachelor's degree in counseling, career development, education or social sciences or a related area is required;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Westcoast International Education Consulting
#216-402 West Pender St.
- #216-402 West Pender St. Vancouver, BC V6B 1T6