Senior Shiatsu Therapist
F/T; $27.15 per hour; 35 hours per week.
Shifts vary depending on operating hours:
Monday – Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Stat holiday: Close
Duties: The Shiatsu Therapist is required to perform high quality massage treatments on clients using traditional Shiatsu massage techniques for relaxation, health, fitness and remedial purposes.
Also required to:
- Supervise staff making sure all services provided meet the Japan Shiatsu Clinic standard;
- Open and close the clinic.
- Must have completed a combined course of classroom instruction in anatomy and physiology and practical instruction in massage specializing in Shiatsu Therapy or a related area;
- Must have at least 6 months of practical experience as a Shiatsu Therapist;
- Japanese language ability is asset.
Email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Japan Shiatsu Clinic
Unit 116, 1058 Mainland St.
- Unit 116, 1058 Mainland St. Vancouver, BC V6B 2T4