F/T; $22.60/hr; 40 hours per week
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10:00am and 11:00pm as required.
- Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
- Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
- Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
- Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a professional cook;
- Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Nagomi Project Ltd. dba SHIZENYA
985 Hornby St.
- 985 Hornby St. Vancouver, B.C. V6Z 1V3