Food Service Supervisor
Full-time, permanent; $13 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 11pm as required.
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers and other kitchen staff;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage;
- Hire & train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
788 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L5
- 788 Denman Street Vancouver, BC V6G 2L5