募集職種 Fund Accountant
The position is for a hands-on type person with high familiarity in accounting standards, with deep understanding of closed-ended private equity accounting practices, and with strong number crunching skills.
The person will be responsible for all accounting reporting and analysis of Advantage Partners Asia Fund structure, including the fund, general partner entities, joint venture entity, and investment SPVs.
By working very closely with the fund administrator, Alter Domus Hong Kong, and other professional service providers, the person will be responsible for the following fund accounting:
• Quarterly financial reports and annual audited reports, as well as capital account statements.
• Valuation of portfolio companies by working closely with investment teams.
• Waterfall calculation and carried interest calculations.
• Capital calls and distribution notices, as well as payments.
• SPV accounting and cash management.
• Tax reporting, such as K-1 and FATCA, by working with tax advisor.
The person will also be responsible for various investor requirements and internal analysis, often by working very closely with the in-house investor relations team.
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
• Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant in IFRS.
• At least total of 5 years of experience in fund accounting and audit.
• Accounting experience in a fund administrator, fund manager, or relevant companies.
• Audit experience in a global audit firm is a plus.
• Fluency in English.
• Hong Kong citizen, permanent resident, or employment visa dependent.
• Performance based bonus up to 50% of annual salary depending on the person’s performance.
• Corporate wide special bonus may additionally be available.
HK$30,000 - 40,000
- 月給：HK$30,000 - 40,000