Japanese Technical Support 3D Printing
-Full-time, 39 hours/week, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 04 am to 01 pm (Night shift)
-Salary: 23.000 Euros gross/year + up to 4.000Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to grow in an international company
- This position requires solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication skills, needed to manage interactions with customers.
- Native Japanese
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong technical background with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing role will be valued.
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing technology, 3D Modeling Software - Magics (Materialise) and NetFabb (Autodesk) and/or 3D printing workflows will be valued
- Experience in Graphics Arts products and related technologies will be valued.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
- 月給：Salary: 23.000 Euros gross/year + up to 4.000Euros gross/year in bonus
- Avenida Diagonal 197, Barcelona