Import, Export Coordinator, Maketing
export / import shipping/documentation and liaison with suppliers, clients,
logistic companies, government officials and banks.
Also later opportunity for marketing, organising sales, communicate with local and International clients to develop the business.
Annual salary + super + Bonus
Location: CBD in Sydney, may have business trip to national and international in future.
Purpose of the position:
We are a trading company which export and import the perceivable foods, dry foods and other commodity item to Japan, China, Thailand and other Asian countries.
This is the fantastic opportunity to join the team to gain great experience to improve international trading skills and high standard business and marketing.
Responsibilities & duties
- Export and import documentation
- Arrangement of shipments with Suppliers, customers,
- Communication with Government officials, shipping lines or freight forwarders
- Handling export documentation software.
- Assistance to marketing manager/Managing director for International Business, Marketing and Market Research
- General office administrative tasks
- Responsible and high attention to detail and strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numerically
- Responsible and Careful and Cheerful and interested in Food !
- Academic & trades qualifications
- Applicants must be at least PR or have a valid working visa in Australia.
Students and working holiday makers need not apply.
Work experience & skills
- Essential : Native level in writing and speaking of English and Japanese.
- Desirable : Other foreign languages (Mandarin) etc
- Higher than advance level in MS-Office
Contact: Kimi firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 会計･事務･総務, 企画･マーケティング, 営業
- 年俸：$25,000 to $55,000
- Sydney CBD
- FW International