Senior Accountant, AR (Japanese speaking)
Candidate will be required to liaise with Japan customers. Proficiency in Japanese language is essential.
Manage and execute AR activities of assigned country to ensure that overall delivery of services is within agreed KPIs and SLAs.
• Responsible for timely and accurate financial and analytical reports to Manager, AR.
• Responsible for managing key stakeholders and internal customers including cluster country FDs, FP&A teams, sales function, internal control teams, external customers, external auditors etc.
• Responsible for billing responsibilities assigned including inter-company billings and reconciliation.
• Responsible in executing credit control and collection strategies to ensure proper management of credit risk and exposure, including the dunning process.
• Ensure client’s balances are monitored closely, and any aged items are minimized to achieve KPIs. This will include contacting clients on collection activities.
• Prepare monthly credit and collection related reports for review and presentation to stakeholders.
• Management of existing/new client, credit terms, contract as well as ERP systems.
• Ensure regular review and smooth and timely closing of accounts monthly, including identifying any unusual transactions and movements of account balances.
• Ensure that good internal controls and AR practice are met in accordance with group policies.
• Relevant Finance and Accounting experience gained from companies with organizational complexity and multicultural business environment will be preferred.
• Candidates with AR and shared service centre experience will be preferred.
Candidate will be required to liaise with Japan customers and counterparts. Proficiency in Japanese language is essential.
• Prior industry experience in Wine & Spirits, FMCG, Consumer or Luxury Goods will be at an advantage.
• Detail-oriented, independent and analytical with good problem-solving skills.
- Guoco Midtown
- Moet Hennessy