We are seeking Data Associates to join a Japanese data team for one of our global clients. This role focuses on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation, and general data analysis deliverables. We are looking for native Japanese speakers to transcribe spoken Japanese into text (written Japanese) using guidelines for accuracy and consistency. This is not a translation job from Japanese to English or vice versa.
· Native-level proficiency in Japanese, both verbal and written skills
· Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of Japan
· Working knowledge of computers
· Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented
· Ability to report to Cambridge, MA for software updates and computer troubleshooting
· Ability to work remotely from home with full internet connection
· $15-$16 per hour
· June 1st – December 31st 2016 (contract assignment)
· Minimum of 20 hours per week, maximum of 40 hours per week (OT is not available)
This is a remote position that allows you to work from home and create your own hours! Each Analyst must come to the Cambridge/Kendall Square office for equipment and training. There will be a 3 day training in the Cambridge office during first week.
お問い合わせは Arthur Riddle at 617-449-3568
- フルタイム, パートタイム, テンポラリー
- Cambridge, MA
- Arthur Riddle